18-Wheeler and Semi Tractor-Trailer Wrecks
When a trucking accident has occurred, the trucking company's and its insurer's lawyers will try to limit the truck company's liability. They are not concerned with providing fair compensation for your injuries or your family member's death. The experienced trial lawyers at Tinsman & Sciano, Inc. will protect your right to a fair settlement or trial verdict for your injuries and related damages.
If You've Had a Truck Accident
If you've been involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to get started on the case within the first week, or important evidence and testimony may be lost.
After the accident:
- If you are seriously injured, seek medical attention before taking any other step;
- If you are able, stay at the scene of the accident and call 911 to report;
- Take photos of the scene: the vehicles, the road conditions, signs or lights etc.;
- Do not make any statements to the other driver(s) involved or their representatives;
- Speak to the police to make sure they have noted all injuries, major or minor;
- Get the names of witnesses, if possible;
- Photograph or document any injuries you have;
- Photograph damage to your vehicle;
- When you are home or someplace safe, make notes about the accident;
- Contact us to discuss your case.