Have You Been Injured?
Being hurt is not only painful, it can cost a lot of money and time, or worse. Some injuries change the way we live: they can cost us our jobs, our lifestyles, and our relationships. Long after the injury has healed, we may still be forced to live with its effects.
But what if that injury could have been avoided? What if it was caused by someone who was acting irresponsibly? If you have suffered an injury due to someone else's wrongful conduct or negligence, then we may be able to help you.
Do You Have a Case?
For more than 40 years, the lawyers of Tinsman & Sciano have been helping people in the San Antonio area seek fair and just compensation for the damage that others have caused. We have the experience to protect your rights and the resources to see your case through to a successful conclusion.
If you think you have a case, let us give you a free consultation, or you can learn more by choosing the link that best describes the area that involves your case:
- Dangerous Premises – Retail store and business location injuries; swimming pool, stairwell and parking lot accidents; dog bites; negligent security, etc.
- Defective Products – Defective auto parts such as tires or air bags; stove tip-overs and other dangerous household appliances; defective medical devices, etc.
- Large Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents – 18-wheeler and semi/tractor-trailer accidents; commercial vans and delivery trucks, etc.
- Medical Malpractice – Birth injuries; hospital negligence; surgical errors; medication errors, etc.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Car, motorcycle, and truck accidents; drunk driving accidents; boating and recreational vehicle accidents, etc.
- Work-Related Accidents – Construction site accidents; maritime accidents; oil field accidents, etc.